- Greek yogurt with berries and nuts: Greek yogurt is a good source of protein, and adding berries and nuts can provide additional nutrients and flavour.
2. Egg and vegetable scramble: Eggs are a great source of protein, and adding in vegetables can provide additional nutrients and fiber.
3. Protein smoothie: Combine Greek yogurt, berries, nuts, and a scoop of protein powder for a protein-packed smoothie.
4. Tofu and vegetable stir-fry: Tofu is a great source of plant-based protein, and adding in a variety of vegetables can provide additional nutrients and flavor.
5. Quinoa and black bean bowl: Quinoa is a complete protein, and adding in black beans can provide additional protein and fiber. This bowl can be topped with avocado, salsa, and a fried or poached egg for added flavor and protein.
If you are a peri menopausal or menopausal woman looking for guidance on health, wellness and nutrition check out my online Menofit 14 day program. This will guide you through the symptoms, what is happening to our hormones, best exercises and foods to eat during this time, how to sleep better and best tips to manage stress. Helping you thrive during this time.